Hot New Sales!

Wednesday, July 31, 2019

The Flower Theory

Ever since the days of my youth, I thought of myself as a dreamer and a highly contemplative individual. This intuition led me to a lot of contemplations and theories about life and reality as we knew it. These theories still permeate many aspects of my life as I lead it today.

When I was 10 years old, I came up with a theory about humankind that I had only rationalised to one or two other trusted individuals at the time. I didn't know what to think of my thought, but I knew that it had some weight behind it. To this day, whenever I share this thought with individuals, the same criticism I got back then still exudes itself today.

when I told my 4th grade teacher Sharon about this philosophy, she told me that it was one of the most beautiful philosophies that any of her students had ever come up with. As an agnostic freethinker herself, she greatly valued the emphasis that her teachings and philosophies had on her class and humankind. To this day, I am fortunate to call her a friend and confidante.

And so, I call this the Flower Theory.

human beings are a lot like flowers. concerning these plants, They all have a similar composition; a stamen for a reproduction, chloroplasts to allow nutrient intake, pedals to show the world their beauty, stem and leaf to contain my body, and routes to spread their network of life into the Earth. They go through the circle of life just as we do, what's germination rivaling R. Of fetal development, the proliferation and sprouting to be similar to are lifespan development and reproductive cycle.

human beings are very similar, as we have the same basic components. Alongside this, a very small amount of genetic differentiation separates and identifies one flower from another. Likewise, human beings, with the remaining 1% that makes us different. No two flowers are alike, and as are human beings. roses have beautiful petals but a painful Underside, just as some humans do. Hyacinths provide nutrients for other insects, and many human beings choose nurturing career paths in a similar fashion. on a slightly cheaper note, there are some plants like dandelion and Ragweed that are mostly used as a nuisance but can also be turned into cannon fodder, and there are plenty of humans that might fit that description as well.

When the gametes starts in the ovum or testes, this is the seed. When we meet our Fertile Earth, our mother's womb, then we start to germinate, just the way a blastocyst does or a sapling may. We have a rude rough and rumple period in infancy and toddlerhood, and young flowering plants do the same.

We all strive to be different and beautiful, just like the flower garden dies. If we start seeing human beings more as flowers in this Garden instead of Weeds on the roadside, then we might start to regard life is more diverse and beautiful and begin to accept every human being a face value.

And what's a similar fashion, I also deduced that the life cycle of a human being and of a flower to have an end one day, where they return to the Earth after providing new life to other life forms. This is the inevitable part of life that we all must be aware of, and nothing is exempt from it. However, the life of a flower or a human being is beautiful and everlasting.

I was 10 years old when I came up with this Prejudice free and humanistic Theory. Journaling about it nearly 14 years later, I still believe it to be true and valid to this day. May the world one day be a more beautiful place because of theories like this. And hopefully, I'm not alone in my form of thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment