Hot New Sales!

Wednesday, July 24, 2019

The bucket list you didn't know you had


Have you ever been doing something and then said to yourself, I can cross that off my bucket list, but you don't recall ever having a bucket list? This phenomenon occurs to me more often than I would like. One instance of this would be going to Indiana and getting handed free food by a random person at a bar. another thing would be rich running on a cliff for the first time, or getting out of a speeding ticket, or Felix nordling and seeing used underwear and a stingray. I could go on and on and make the story about myself, but really, this is about you. This is your story. So let's turn it over to you my friend.

And Indiana wasn't so bad!
When you were young and your friends encouraged you to make a bucket list because you would one day grow old and die without doing enough things, did you take their advice seriously? And if something unexpected occurs, do you include it? For me personally, I never wrote that bucket list, but rather have a list of ideas and concepts that would be cool to achieve, and that are otherwise unrelated to one another.

So, dreamers, keep building that bucket list. Stop at nothing. And after checking out the rest of my posts, check that off of your bucket list, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment