Hot New Sales!

Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Departure for Ireland


When I had just finished undergraduate, I was invited on a trip to Ireland with my college’s chamber choir. The posts about Ireland are a reacquaintance of those events.

The day I left for Ireland started off as a chaotic one. I had been running behind after I left some items at home, so I went and retrieved them. I arrived just in time for our first group photo, and we headed out to the airport.

The airport was a stellar opportunity to make new friends, both here and in Ireland. Before too long, we were in the air and bound for a land we'd hoped to see for so long.

As we landed and closed in on land, it looked a little bit like the skies over my hometown. Upon landing though, it was anything but. I was incredibly excited to see traffic on the Left side of the road, and the sheer amount of water and fields leading into the country.

And I would call it home for the next 7 days. There is so much to read up on from my adventures. So subscribe today for free and stay tuned for more!


On the wing!

Miles and miles of fields.

No comments:

Post a Comment