Hot New Sales!

Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Bristol


As it was on my way home from Cardiff, I decided to pay Bristol a visit, where I would meet up with one of my university friends. She was up there visiting family and friends for our consolidation week.

After being stuck in traffic, we parked in a local shopping center and walked towards the harbor. She showed me several old churches and boats and told me about their backstories. I took in as much of it as i could with what time I had.

And so, We found a place for dinner and headed there. It was a dinner of desserts and coffee, which would be more than enough to fill me up before my voyage back to London.

And so in four hours, i got my first taste of Bristol. I will be back that way in the near future if time and money allow.


No comments:

Post a Comment