Hot New Sales!

Wednesday, November 25, 2020

The River Town


On my last day in Cardiff, I eat some leftover breakfast from the previous day, grab a coffee, and had it out for one last day of hiking and sightseeing in Cardiff before heading back down towards London.in the past two hours, I had gotten a free ride from an out of service bus back into town, and I sat close to somebody who was listening to drum Corps music.if you read my previous posts,you would know how happy that made me.

after I walked through Caeau and llandaff fields, walked along the Taff river, and then walked down through Bute Park following the river dart of the little bit of hiking I had done in Wales, I think this one actually probably took the cake. I can't wait to go up and hike the Brecon Beacons and Snowden as such.

I then walked to see the Welsh Royal College of Drama and Cardiff University, snapping pictures of these historical spots as I went. I checked out the National Museum, which was free of charge but reminded me exactly of the one in London. I grabbed lunch at Breatos, a student-run burrito shop that was painted by the same illustrator i'd met at the castell coch tea shop. From here I was back to my AirB&B and got ready to head home.

Next up on my journeys was Bristol. stay tuned for updates!


No comments:

Post a Comment