Hot New Sales!

Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Central London


From here on out, many of my travel notes are scattered.

Although the day before class started was cold, rainy, and otherwise miserable, There was still some enjoyment to be had. I was to meet with friends for an exciting day in Central London and see the beauty of the National Gallery.

And so, after getting off the train at Trafalgar Square, I did just that. I met up with my friends and set my sights on the gallery, where I saw some of the most beautiful religious and renaissance work that I have ever seen.

After this, we took a stroll in the park that lead us to see the outskirts of Buckingham Palace. We then had gelato in Picadilly Circus from Grom and saw an extremely good street band. After this epic conclusion, we headed home.

One of the most impressive aspects of London is that you can see everything you want practically for free. For instance, Bar 31 in The Shard provides a lovey view of the entire city, and the historic Tower area is full of photo opportunities. The British Museum was free as well and also well worth the visit.

So whatever you do, make sure you visit London at some point!


No comments:

Post a Comment