Hot New Sales!

Thursday, July 12, 2018

Why I became a content creator

when I was finished with my undergraduate studies, I realized that I needed a new outlet. Erase alleviate stress and anxiety. I'll break from the normal 9 to 5 job. So that's when I decided to become a content creator.

But just like every young and aspiring content creator, I didn't know what kind of content I wanted to create. After all, there are more and more YouTubers getting discovered every single day, and more and more blogs launching like wildfire. Every. Single. Day.

I didn't know where to start, where to begin. but then it suddenly dawned on me, that I had a passion that I was serious about. One that I could dump all of my time and energy into.

And I was in the middle of Georgia, looking at the tallest mountain in the state. And I said to myself, I'm going to be at the top of that. and then, I can conquer anything.

The views that inspired Big World Small Feet.


Traveling, culture, and hiking. I realized I was one of the most and I was damn proud of it. and so, I realized that I wanted to see the world and share its Beauty with everybody.

And so, the rush inspires me, that day, and every day. I wanted to feel the cold light of day again. To 
feel the Sunshine upon my skin. I know that I must drive, get out of the house, make myself useful.

However, I don't find any usefulness and going to bars or clubs or hitting the city. I'd much rather be found on the road, discovering new places, meeting new people in nature.

But of course, it's different for everybody. Just as not everybody finds enjoyment from the mountains, not everybody finds enjoyment from the beaches. You just have to find what works for you.

I will be posting a lot of new material in the next few days, so don't miss it. just as well, don't forget to check out my stores and subscribe.

No comments:

Post a Comment