Hot New Sales!

Monday, July 30, 2018

Concerning Public Disparities


Through the cracks of my lips and the curled tufts at the end of my cheeks, I am forced to push forward a smile and talk about the good luck that I have had throughout my life. Although never affluent or markedly gifted to the point where it had brought me National or Global notoriety, I was able to work hard and use the talents I was given a gift to make quite a meaningful life for myself. So, forthright and wholeheartedly today, I'm talking about a very different subject altogether. Yea, I plead, I am here to discuss the circumstances less fortunate than my own.

Poverty-stricken communities are traveling all around the globe, more so often than not. As individuals walk around and Louis Vuitton suits and Versace underwear, with their Lamborghini Gallardo sitting in their garage and their very comfortable 401K plan and stock portfolio regenerating itself and the offset backgrounds, at least 75% of the rest of our globe is suffering. This is what first drew me into health and social sciences, anthropology, and the study of public policy from a freelance perspective. There are so many individuals around the globe that you're not kind of Market on these Enterprises, much less understand them even in their native tongue, and it is the reason why I always have dressed as simply and as frugally as possible.

Although I travel quite a good amount, I'm never rolling and the financial circumstances too late for have Ashley when I do so. nay, I go very basic and barebones, usually only consuming a meal and a half a day and either walking or taking it as much public transport as possible. I mostly do this out of humility, as there are many other individuals that could use the food.

Every single day, there are more human lives that are lost that contribute to the growing epidemic of genocide. Everybody has fingers two points the blame, but no heart to accept the blame for themselves. It is everybody's responsibility, truly, to try and move this world into a better place. It is possible if we try, although it will take quite a long time.

And so truly, my heart goes out to anyone who is stricken by shame, poverty, salmon, or any other misfortune. Instead of donating to your bank account, take a few seconds 2 donate to a charitable cause, or volunteer at one. There's a lot of work to be done, and it starts with us.



No comments:

Post a Comment