Hot New Sales!

Wednesday, September 23, 2020

A Scandinavian Winter


My cousin's cabin was about as rustic as you could get, with no running water and no electricity. We have to get extremely creative for sources of water andlLighting in the dark. It was a one-room cabin, with the bed Lofts being just above the kitchen.

In spite of this, I actually slept better in the cabin one night than I did in his girlfriend's apartment. But also made it worth it was seeing the mountains covered in snow, the beautiful Forest, is large Swedish goat farm. Another thing that made it work it was meeting by two young cousins, Aldo and Yrsa, and going to school with them the next two days.

When I wasn't bustling around town, I would nearly fall on my face trying to bike up the Frozen Swedish roads, get nibbled on when trying to sheep herd, and almost get knocked out by Falling spruce trees that we were cutting down for bedding for the Sheep (and firewood to keep ourselves warm). The mountain lake and all of the beautiful English-speaking people definitely made this trip worth it, and I will definitely be back in warmer weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment