Hot New Sales!

Monday, May 13, 2019

The Card Deck Analogy

When i was helping a colleague deal with depression and suicidal ideation, I came up with this philosophy. I just want that I take with me always to help myself and others get through their darkest days. It's not much, but it's something.

Everyone is born with a set of cards. we have this same deck of cards throughout our entire lifetime. We might be missing the Ace of Spades so we have no Ace up my sleeve, and we might not have a strong Foundation because we are born without an entire set of twos. But what car do they have left, we must nurture and take care of at all times.

Although this may be a simple philosophy, it is ultimately cats me collected and level-headed throughout my life. I've always felt as though I've been dealt a rough deck of cards, but when I compare my Jack to others, I realize that it isn't too bad. And some spots, and for certain games, my hand works perfectly. And yours will, too.  for others, such as Crazy Eights or Spades perhaps, my hand is not Well Suited. But I do know that it is worth its weight in gold, and that yours definitely is, too.

If you have any theories of your own that you would like to share, don't be afraid to reach out to me. I am always willing to collaborate with new individuals.

No comments:

Post a Comment