Hot New Sales!

Monday, April 1, 2019

More Contemplations


I find myself thinking a great deal when I am in the car. Especially when I am on road trips, there is always something going on inside my head.

Why are there so many trees on the side of the road on my commute to work? And what would they think of this Earth as we see it now?

Where can I go next for the least amount of money and still have a good time?

What will I be doing a year from now? Two years from now? Where will I be in life?

And most importantly, when will this traffic jam ever seem to end? If everybody just drove normally, maybe we could accomplish something...

But alas, as much as I do think and contemplate, I still have no viable conclusions. Life can be quite messy, and although there are so many things to try doing, it takes a very special individual to conquer all of them and be good at all of them. It takes a strong mind and a cold heart to not be phased by all of life's complexities.

On the other hand, I'm the kind of individual that gets anxious on snow days when I can't go anywhere or do anything or see anyone. It's like I don't really know how to sit still, and I don't really care to either.

I am sure that either way around there will be resolve one day. And either way around, I will find myself. I can't help but to think about these things from time to time.

How did we get this far as a species? With all of this technology?

Why is there so much suffering in the world?

When will things be made right under the sun and stars?

For most of these things, only time will tell. As for others, there are some solutions that I might see in my lifetime. But either way around, these are just a few things that I think about on a frequent basis. 

So tell me, readers. What contemplations do you have stirring in your heart and swelling in your soul? Have you found any answers?

No comments:

Post a Comment