Hot New Sales!

Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Green Acres... sorta?


After a short-lived Excursion to New York, I visited my friend who lives in East Greenville, Pennsylvania. It is a small town with not much more than a Walmart, is single run down movie theater, a local Burger Shop, a Main Street, a project Zone, and a few local gift shops. I was visiting my friend Hayden from college, as I promised him that I would make a visit to see him. 

There wasn't a whole lot to offer in this little town, but it was still incredibly enjoyable. It is situated about 20 minutes from Quakerville with the big Amish markets, Landisdowne, which is another small family-oriented town, Montgomery Mall in Montgomery County, and Dorney Park. Over the next few days, when not sitting at home watching movies with my friend, I would be exploring all of these areas with him. Although a small town with little activity is occurring, it was a delightful visit, and somewhere I might likely stop by again one day on my way up North.
Such a beautiful little shop!

Although there isn't much to discuss regarding the town, it was still a nice getaway for a couple of days. Anything outside the normal sights of York Pennsylvania was good enough for me at this point in time. This small But Mighty Town also has probably the single biggest Walmart I've ever stumbled upon in my entire life, for whatever interesting reason. This is one of many small towns that can be found in Montgomery County Pennsylvania, and it's definitely worth a visit for anybody who likes the feel of the small town.

No comments:

Post a Comment